Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 580
Recently installed and configured macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 operating system with Clover bootloader. Everything works well (including Apple services) except for the application store - I enter the apple id data, and the login window simply closes. The wifi icon is also displayed when it is not in the computer.

Recently installed and configured macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 operating system with Clover bootloader. Everything works well (including Apple services) except for the application store - I enter the apple id data, and the login window simply closes. The wifi icon is also displayed when it is not in the computer.

Hi there.

What do you mean by "The wifi icon is also displayed when it is not in the computer" ?

Your App Store problem could be an Ethernet problem. Check what the BSD name is in System Report.

:)

A wi-fi icon is displayed, but my computer has no wi-fi. I don't now what is BSD. How to check it. Thanks for help :)

Deselect "Show Wi-Fi status in menu bar" in System Preferences -> Network.

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 23.10.29.png

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 23.10.17.png

Hi there! I have watched video on youtube and renamed bsd. Also i have found a video about menu bar setting. Thanks for your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back