1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
If you have an APFS boot disk, you can make a new APFS volume and install another/newer version of MacOS on that.
Nice.

Does this work on Hacks too? I would like to test Ventura.

If you have an APFS boot disk, you can make a new APFS volume and install another/newer version of MacOS on that.
Nice.

Does this work on Hacks too? I would like to test Ventura.
Yes, it should work.

I dual boot Mojave and Catalina from a single SATA SSD myself both from APFS volumes (using old Clover).

Well that was rather easy. Ventura is installed and working.
I haven't connected to my appleID stuff etc. That's not going to be a hassle, going back and forth between Monterey and Ventura? I remember there was some trouble when using 2 bootdisks with different versions of MacOS on the same hardware/with the same AppleID.

Well that was rather easy. Ventura is installed and working.
I haven't connected to my appleID stuff etc. That's not going to be a hassle, going back and forth between Monterey and Ventura? I remember there was some trouble when using 2 bootdisks with different versions of MacOS on the same hardware/with the same AppleID.
Shouldn't be? A real Mac can have a truckload of different boot partitions and still functions normally. I have High Sierra and Big Sur on the same drive in my hacked (gpu swap/mod) iMac 27", and another internal with Mojave on it. External USB test drive with Lion, El Capitan, Mojave, High Sierra on it all boot fine.

What may make the difference is whether the efi on the hack is compatible with each version of the MacOS.

My boot EFI is the same for both Ventura and Monterey, so it should work.

I had trouble before with an external bootdisc with a separate EFI, probably because there was a difference between the hardware magic numbers.

Back