Contribute
Register

Dragging multi-beast to bootable usb error "you don’t have permission to access some of the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i try and drag multibeast for Yosemite over to the bootable usb i created in unibeast, I get the error message "The operation can’t be completed because you don’t have permission to access some of the items."

does anyone know how i can fix this? should i look into multibeast alternatives.

@kyleHernandez, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi, i'm trying to install YOSEMITE on my old desk PC and i'm making all the process on my MAcbook Pro with the USB.

So in the step about "Drag MultiBeast to your completed USB drive." I did but this pop up:

"The operation can’t be completed because you don’t have permission to access some of the items."

any solution to that? i'm preparing the USB on a MacbookPRO mid 2012 osx yosemite.
Cheers!

EDIT: OK, so I just restart my mac, opened the MultiBeast Folder and dragged the program again to my USB drive and it worked!
just like that, just restarted mi mac and everything worked fine!
hope this solve anybody else's issue!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back