Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, please help me. I am trying to make Windows 11 and macOS Monterey dual boot, but I'm facing problem now.
I have installed my macOS Big Sur in SSD1 and Windows 10 in SSD2, I use OC 0.7.4 and after OC upgrade I can't boot anymore to windows. If I select windows disk from OC menu it just black screen and never loads. If I replace EFI:/EFI/BOOT/BOOTx64.efi file with BOOTX64.efi I can boot to Windows from Windows bootloader but then I can't boot to macOS because simply OC bootloader not working. How to fix this issue to be able dual boot?

Moved to Multi Booting.

Ok, I made windows reinstall/upgrade to 11 and also upgraded to monterey macos and problems now solved. The EasyUEFI tool helped me on Windows to manage EFI structure.

Simple procedure to do it, on my board in the machine with Linux, Windows and macOS installed I hit the F12 key during boot to get to my boot menu choosing the drive I want used to boot from. It is not a solution for the terminally lazy to use but saves all the foolishness of trying to make it all work together.

I'm having this same problem, except i had already upgraded to montery and win11, but still get a black screen when i try to boot to win11. how did EasyUEFI help?
With EasyUEFI you can add opencore bootloader in pair with Windows boot lader, then you will see opencore boot menu again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back