Graphics
GTX 650Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have ML and Win 7 working on separate SSD drives and I have a third 2TB drive that I partitioned in Win 7 to 2 - 1TB partitions.

How can I dual boot without using the F12 key and restarting the PC each time I want to change systems?

One more question... How can I use one of the partitions I created for data and programs in ML and the other for Win7?

Thanks

I have ML and Win 7 working on separate SSD drives and I have a third 2TB drive that I partitioned in Win 7 to 2 - 1TB partitions.

How can I dual boot without using the F12 key and restarting the PC each time I want to change systems?

One more question... How can I use one of the partitions I created for data and programs in ML and the other for Win7?

Thanks

Well, there is no getting around restarting the PC to change systems. That's what booting is (restarting).

But you should be able to see your Win7 install from Chimera and boot to it from Chimera. Is that not the case?

Well, there is no getting around restarting the PC to change systems. That's what booting is (restarting).

But you should be able to see your Win7 install from Chimera and boot to it from Chimera. Is that not the case?

Yep, this is case. I thought that perhaps someone had create a way to do it from within one or the other.

Would know the answer to my second question about accessing one of the partitions on my data drive?

Thanks

Would know the answer to my second question about accessing one of the partitions on my data drive?

Thanks

Perhaps I don't understand the question. It is just a volume, so you either put stuff on it or you don't (drag/drop,etc).

Perhaps I don't understand the question. It is just a volume, so you either put stuff on it or you don't (drag/drop,etc).

When using ML I cannot see/access the 2TB drive. Is it because I don't know how to use/navigate in ML? This is my first attempt using Mac OS.

When using ML I cannot see/access the 2TB drive. Is it because I don't know how to use/navigate in ML? This is my first attempt using Mac OS.

Did you partition it and make volumes by formatting the partitions? After that, you should see your volumes in Finder.

Did you partition it and make volumes by formatting the partitions? After that, you should see your volumes in Finder.

Yes I did.... Finder is what I needed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back