Contribute
Register

[HOW TO] Wi-Fi 6 Intel AX210 on macOS Sonoma

@Funnyland
Except for the version of AirportItlwm, fixed by @Edhawk , I don't see anything strange in your EFI. I don't know why the Intel wifi isn't working.

Yes that is what I thought. I'm already desperate because I can't find what else I can do

If you previously erased the Network devices while trying to fix this issue, you may have to manually add the WiFi device to your system.

Open System Settings.
Navigate to the Network tab
If you don't see a Wi-fi device, do the following:
Select the button highlighted in the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 23.19.31.png System Settings > Network pane

From the next pop-up window Select the 'Interface' dropdown button.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 23.24.23.png

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 23.24.51.png Select Wi-Fi from the dropdown menu.

This should add a Wi-Fi device to your setup, if one isn't already present in the Network pane.

You can then try connecting to a Wifi network.

Unfortunately there is no WIFI button visible.

I tested it one after the other once with Airportltlwm and then with itlwm. Without success

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-07 um 00.57.28.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-07 um 00.57.28.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 9
Both are available.
4g is out to the other one. I've also tried different constellations, but nothing works
Hello,

See posts starting #136.
==================

So, in BIOS Setup, you have these settings :
Above 4G > Enabled
Resize Bar support > Disabled

But your boot-args line is like this :

1712447946900.png

where neither (npci=3000) nor (npci=0x3000) should be used.

The above is based on Dortania recommendation:
1712448184968.png

I do not know if this helps, but it should be corrected anyway.

Cheers :)

Hello

Above 4G > Enabled
Resize Bar support > Disabled

This was deleted for a quick start:
keepsyms=1 debug=0x100

Also :npci=0x3000

But it all came to nothing

Dear All, hope someone can help me out please! ! !
After updated to Sonoma 14.4 my system can start up but all on board USB stop functioning at all! Including this AX210 I follow all guideline from the 1st post still not working! Here attached my EFI for my X299X system hope someone can take a look for me what setting incorrect causing my system malfunction please :banghead:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31 MB · Views: 3
Dear All, hope someone can help me out please! ! !
After updated to Sonoma 14.4 my system can start up but all on board USB stop functioning at all! Including this AX210 I follow all guideline from the 1st post still not working! Here attached my EFI for my X299X system hope someone can take a look for me what setting incorrect causing my system malfunction please :banghead:
you need to do this:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...to-usb-port-configuration.286553/post-2029768

and also a lot of reports of issues with 14.4, update to 14.4.1

Are you using the latest Airportitlwm.kext for Sonoma 14.4+?

You need to check the order of the kexts in your config.plist, as BlueToolFixup shouldn't be placed before IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext, never mind being second in the list of kexts!

You should remove the Broadcom Kernel > Delete entries, if you are using an Intel WiFi/BT card, as they are not required. You should also undo any other changes you made when implementing the OCLP Root patches for the Broadcom WiFi.

USBInjectAll.kext and enabling the Kernel > Quirks > XhciPortLimit option isn't meant as a long term option for your USB configuration.

Attachments

• AirportItlwm-Sonoma14.4-v2.3.0-DEBUG-alpha-68dcd1b.zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 8
Back