Contribute
Register

Instant wake, and restart upon sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need manufacturer and model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i7 5500U
Graphics
HD5500U - R9 m375
Hi.
I need some help with my DSDT for enabling sleep. As soon as my laptop goes to sleep, the power light blinks twice, and then it boots cold.
I have been using the patches from the Lenovo Y50 repository for this as _WAK arg0 v2 did not help me.
Applying the usb.txt, I now get 44 errors, all of the type,

Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.HUBN.PR01.PR11)
Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.HUBN.PR01.PR11)

I have attached my DSDTs before and after this patch. (zipped, because they were too large!?)

Thank You for any help!

Attachments

• DSDTs.zip
    101.3 KB · Views: 140
Hi.
I need some help with my DSDT for enabling sleep. As soon as my laptop goes to sleep, the power light blinks twice, and then it boots cold.
I have been using the patches from the Lenovo Y50 repository for this as _WAK arg0 v2 did not help me.
Applying the usb.txt, I now get 44 errors, all of the type,

Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.HUBN.PR01.PR11)
Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.HUBN.PR01.PR11)

I have attached my DSDTs before and after this patch. (zipped, because they were too large!?)

Thank You for any help!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Yup. I get many

Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.HUBN.PR01.PR11) and

among other errors.

When I apply the USB3_PRW(0x6D) rename XHC to XHC1.

Also, using this patch from the Lenovo Y50 patches repo gives me the above errors, with less of other errors.

Don't expect a rename patch for y50 to work on your computer. System specific patches, tend to be... "system specific".

You may need additional patches to properly complete the rename.

Your "DSDT with errors" shows several EHC1 not renamed to EH01.

Don't expect a rename patch for y50 to work on your computer. System specific patches, tend to be... "system specific".

You may need additional patches to properly complete the rename.

Your "DSDT with errors" shows several EHC1 not renamed to EH01.

Could it be due to Broadwell being 9-Series? What additional patches might be helpful?

Could it be due to Broadwell being 9-Series? What additional patches might be helpful?

Renaming is basic search and replace.

Yup. I get many

Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.HUBN.PR01.PR11) and

among other errors.

When I apply the USB3_PRW(0x6D) rename XHC to XHC1.

Also, using this patch from the Lenovo Y50 patches repo gives me the above errors, with less of other errors.

I Have the same issue, but that is simple name replace.

After apply the patch i run this command in terminal for replace all non replaced, look:

perl -pe 's|XHC([^1IDP])|XHC1\1|g' DSDT.dsl > DSDT-2.dsl

Try this command, it´s worked for me.

for more specific, look my commands, i patch in terminal with patchmatic, but thats like to patch with maciasl.

../../tools/patchmatic DSDT.dsl ../../patches/rehabman/usb/usb_prw_0x6d_xhc.txt

perl -pe 's|XHC([^1IDP])|XHC1\1|g' DSDT.dsl > DSDT-2.dsl
rm DSDT.dsl
mv DSDT-2.dsl DSDT.dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back