CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Hey guys,

So I got PB of Sierra installed but there's a really annoying flicker in the top left3 corner of the screen. Any ideas on how to get rid of it, it goes away if I don't have acceleration but when I add it, it doesn't go away.

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 638
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 620
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 578
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 533
Same issue, latest PB. Any fixes?

Hey guys,

So I got PB of Sierra installed but there's a really annoying flicker in the top left3 corner of the screen. Any ideas on how to get rid of it, it goes away if I don't have acceleration but when I add it, it doesn't go away.
Hi
How did you get acceleration?
Which MoBo?

I've Skylake with same GPU and Beta 4 but got no acceleration though no glitches/artifacts/flickering except at login. HD530 is identified correctly but with only 4Mb RAM.

Any advices/fixes ?

Thanks !

Hi
How did you get acceleration?
Which MoBo?

I've Skylake with same GPU and Beta 4 but got no acceleration though no glitches/artifacts/flickering except at login. HD530 is identified correctly but with only 4Mb RAM.

Any advices/fixes ?

Thanks !
Use the same patch you used for el capitan. It works for me

Same here with Sierra...i have to reinstall El Capitan. The patch for hd530 it did not help...same artefacts.

To clarify I still get artifacts on the top left of the screen but to get acceleration i used the same el capitan patch i used for intel HD 530 and I get acceleration but still artifacts on the top left screen

To clarify I still get artifacts on the top left of the screen but to get acceleration i used the same el capitan patch i used for intel HD 530 and I get acceleration but still artifacts on the top left screen

I get the same- I suppose we can chalk it up to being a beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back