Contribute
Register

Mac OS Ventura installed sucessfully but boot into black screen after last reboot

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-2700K
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
I tried to install Mac OS Ventura using online installer mode using an USB drive created on Windows, The system booted into Opencore selection page and the subsequent installation screen sucessfully, and went through the installation smoothly without any problem , however after the last reboot the system reboot into black screen after verbose screen instead of the welcome screen that expected, and i can confirm it booted into the system because it auto started the accessbility on screen reader after some moment of idle,

Attached with this post is the efi file used to boot the system, it certainly need more extra work and kext since this is an old system and peculiar CPU pairing (Sandy Bridge CPU paired with Ivy Bridge Motherboard).
Additional Kext, needed for the system to boot into Mac OS Ventura, AMFIPass.kext, Cryptexfixup.kext due to apple remove AVX2.0 support on the later Mac OS, some kernel patches such as SurPlus patches would also need to be applied for sandy bridge processor, multiple boot flag had been applied, with no avail.

Are there anyway to get the graphics running, any halp would be appreciated, thank in advance.

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z77X-UD5H
Graphics : SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 8G
Prosessor : Intel i7-2700K
Ram : Kingston 32GB 4x 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
Drive : Kingston 240 SATA SSD
Opencore Version : 0.9.3

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
  • opencore-2024-03-01-094951.txt
    256 KB · Views: 4