1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
  3. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Found this news from over on Tweaktowns reviews ay Gigabytes Computex 2012 show.

gathund.jpeg

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/24420/gig ... index.html

Looks very interesting indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Gigabyte Thunderbolt Mobo using Apple Monitor

It wont be a matter of the devices being compatible with the chip on the gigabyte board, it will be a matter of the chip on the motherboard being compatible with OSX. I, for one, sure hope it is.

Re: New Gigabyte Thunderbolt Mobo using Apple Monitor

krautzman said:

Wow- that star field is eerily familar...

lionss.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one am holding out on my next purchase until i can get some more details on the TB Gigabyte boards. I have a 'good feeling' we're in for some exciting times in the coming weeks.

:D

of course it would be they are the only monitors with a mini display port worth anything. :)

How long does it take for these things to make it to the consumer market? ie. when can I buy one? :D

Was down at my fave pc parts store ( and major Gigabyte supplier in OZ) picking up my new case for an upcoming build and we got to discussing the new TB boards and when they will become available. My friend there told me to expect at least 2 models to be out within a few weeks , this info directly from his boss currently in Taiwan doing deals with his suppliers. He tells me that they have an inventory/order list from Gigabyte showing 8 different models across several platforms.

And so we wait , and the bank balance trembles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back