Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Upgrading GPU in a build currently running Nvidia capped on High Sierra 10.13.6

is it safe to say that the RDNA3 architecture is going to ba a "no-go" in Hacks without anything to spoof.
Yes, that's safe to say. The new Mac Pro revealed on Monday offers no AMD dGPU support. Doubtful that Apple will add any RDNA3 support. The MP tower appears to be fading away. Replaced by the more affordable Mac Studio.

Yes, that's safe to say. The new Mac Pro revealed on Monday offers no AMD dGPU support. Doubtful that Apple will add any RDNA3 support. The MP tower appears to be fading away. Replaced by the more affordable Mac Studio.
Sad to say but I have to agree with you. Barring some miraculous announcement from Apple and/or AMD, I guess I'll have to settle for upgrading my RX 5500XT to an RX 6800XT as opposed to what I was hoping to do with either the new RX 7600 or the possible 7700 or 7800 in my current rig. The build is getting long in the tooth at 6 years old so I might even bite the bullet and get an M2 Mac Mini. Thanks for the reply, @trs96

Back