Graphics
intel
I try to install Yosemite on machine but I don't get it

MACHINE: HP 8300 Elite SFF
CPU: i7-3770
GRAPHICS: MSI GT710 2GD3H LP
RAM: 32 GB ram
HD: kingston SSD 120 GB

I supose that I can create a bootable usb with this manual https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...emite-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.143976/

STEPS:
1.-.Download OS X Yosemite
2.-.Create a Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast choose option legacy
3.-.Recommended BIOS Settings, disable VT-d, Secure Boot Mode
4.-.Install OS X YosemiteInstall OS X Yosemite
I begin to install Yosemite I see the white Apple and the progress bar begins to move but the machine reboots on the same point any idea?
I dont see how solve it.

Thanks for all.

Juhn_Hoo

Hi I read a lot...

Firs of all the condition is:

MACHINE: HP 8300 Elite SFF
CPU: i7-3770
GRAPHICS: MSI GT710 2GD3H LP
RAM: 32 GB ram
HD: kingston SSD 120 GB
BIOS: 2.99

I can't boot with legacy support disable... because options to boot are empty.. I can't choose any device.

When I use legacy support enable I can boot from usb and I use boot args: -v to see the issue because the machine reboots on:

root device uuid is '74832A2F-284D-33AB-946F-2C93DBB412D8'

How I can resolve this issue?

Thanks for all

Juhn_Hoo

I can't boot with legacy support disable... because options to boot are empty.. I can't choose any device.

When I use legacy support enable I can boot from usb and I use boot args: -v to see the issue because the machine reboots on:
You could try removing your GT 710 graphics card, then plug in to the onboard DisplayPort output to use the HD4000 graphics. Then having legacy support disabled should work.

Greetings Juhn.Hoo,
How have you made out with your Build? I'm supposed to be working on the same thing. Just haven't had a few, good-solid hours to concentrate on it. Too many interruptions. Let us know if it worked. Thanks.

Finally I bought a displayport2HDMI adapter and used the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 from the HP Elite 8300 SFF, because I could not boot via uefi to use dedicated graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back