Graphics
RTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi so I'm having issues with my rig again. Booted up earlier and stuck on apple logo then randomly rebooted also shutdown and restart has gone to potty again this machine hasn't been right ever since a power cut i had awhile. Heres what I've tried first time I've disconnected all drives except the boot drive which is the SSD hasn't fixed the shutdown or restart. Reinstalled OS X clean install hasn't fixed it re-patched the DSDT and re-flashed the BIOS hasn't fixed the shutdown and sometimes it does shutdown after 10mins when all 3 monitors goes off. Now I'm having a new boot symptom it gets stuck at the BIOS splash screen then finally boots after a minute which indicates a SMART issue but weird thing is that it still does it with no drives connected. Ive tested the Power Supply with a PSU Tester which i got off amazon and all rails are normal i ran Memtest86 for 24 hours and passed. So maybe the board has gone funny any ideas?

Update. Just been doing some more playing around i think I've found the problem. the USB 3 hub i have was causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back