nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi!

last weekend i bought 2 wireless keyboards, touchpad and magic mouse for my 2 you know macs. also bought 2 bluetooth adapters which are functioning well with this builds.

Mouse and touchpad are working perfectly, but the keyboards, i every time have to pair with bluetooth again.

maybe someone have an idea? the keyboards are working without problems on my macbook pro. (of course)

Not sure if you want to know about the usb bluetooth dongle specs. but bluetooth is working on both (very different spec systems) OOB.

tia,
Impossible

Impossible said:
hi!

last weekend i bought 2 wireless keyboards, touchpad and magic mouse for my 2 you know macs. also bought 2 bluetooth adapters which are functioning well with this builds.

Mouse and touchpad are working perfectly, but the keyboards, i every time have to pair with bluetooth again.

maybe someone have an idea? the keyboards are working without problems on my macbook pro. (of course)

Not sure if you want to know about the usb bluetooth dongle specs. but bluetooth is working on both (very different spec systems) OOB.

tia,
Impossible
I'm not sure if it's the same for a BT keyboard, but for my magic mouse (if i had used it before on my MBP) i have to separate it from the MBP 1st before i can connect and make it working with my Hack.

So if you have used the keybord with your MBP earlier, fire up your MBP again (with the keyboard connected) and separate/disconnect it there 1st (in BT preferences), shut down the MBP and then try it again with your Hack. Just a thought

i know what you mean about disconnect/remove the BT keyboard. It looks like the BT keyboard settings are somehow reset after (every) restart. Strange thing is that the touchpad and magic mouse are still connected. But they don't need a code for pairing, which the keyboards does have (see attachment).....

Attachments

• HT1809-wireless_keyboard-pairing_code-001-en.png
    HT1809-wireless_keyboard-pairing_code-001-en.png
    87 KB · Views: 132
@ Impossible

I am using a rocketfish RF-MRBTAD. It works well with a Macally bluetooth keyboard and a magic mouse. It automatically connects in 10.6.8 and 10.7.0 after the first pairing. Previously used zoom bluetooth and it had issues in Lion. About $7 plus shipping from Amazon. I switch between the 2 OSs (10.6.8 and 10.7.0) with no problem. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back