Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics
GEForce 9800
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. I just upgraded my system from 10.6.7 to 10.7, and the install succeeded. We're using an iBoot disk to boot the computer until we can get MultiBeast correct. However, that isn't working anymore. A normal boot gives me the Apple logo on a white screen with no wheel, and a verbose boot gives me a blank screen. I feel so close to getting this darn thing working! What is the problem?

EDIT: Tried using PCIRootUID=1 both with and without the iBoot disk. Without the iBoot disk, the wheel started spinning, but the machine KPd. With the disk, no changes.

Specs:
Motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD7-B3
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB
Hard Drive: Kingston SSDNow V+100 KR-S1296-3H 2.5" 96GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
Video Card: ASUS EAH6870 DC/2DI2S/1GD5 Radeon HD 6870 1GB

EDIT: Solved! Used Chimera 1.5.4 and "GraphicsEnabler=No"!

Re: Apple logo no wheel/Blank screen with verbose

ijn said:
Hello. I just upgraded my system from 10.6.7 to 10.7, and the install succeeded. We're using an iBoot disk to boot the computer until we can get MultiBeast correct. However, that isn't working anymore. A normal boot gives me the Apple logo on a white screen with no wheel, and a verbose boot gives me a blank screen. I feel so close to getting this darn thing working! What is the problem?

EDIT: Tried using PCIRootUID=1 both with and without the iBoot disk. Without the iBoot disk, the wheel started spinning, but the machine KPd. With the disk, no changes.

Specs:
Motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD7-B3
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB
Hard Drive: Kingston SSDNow V+100 KR-S1296-3H 2.5" 96GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
Video Card: ASUS EAH6870 DC/2DI2S/1GD5 Radeon HD 6870 1GB

I am encountering this exact same problem and would really appreciate any help :)

Re: Apple logo no wheel/Blank screen with verbose

Issue Solved!

Have same problem, how did you resolve it please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back