HD5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello,

I have a problem with version 3.2 of multibeast. Let me explain before I had version 2.6 with Mac OS 10.6.5 without problems so I wanted to version 3.2 then go to 10.6.6 of Mac OS X. But big problem is the machine will not boot mac ... I redid an installation with version 3.2 of multibeast Update 10.6.6 and then also tested with version 10.6.4, but still the same problem when you restart the machine display "No Signal" then the red light of the HD 5770 and the fan turned on full blast.

My configuration:

Core i5 760
GA-h55n USB3
OCZ Gold 4Go DDR3 1333MHz
Sapphire HD 5770
OCZ Vertex Turbo 64Go

thank you for your help,
cordially nasedo

Nasedo said:
hello,

I have a problem with version 3.2 of multibeast. Let me explain before I had version 2.6 with Mac OS 10.6.5 without problems so I wanted to version 3.2 then go to 10.6.6 of Mac OS X. But big problem is the machine will not boot mac ... I redid an installation with version 3.2 of multibeast Update 10.6.6 and then also tested with version 10.6.4, but still the same problem when you restart the machine display "No Signal" then the red light of the HD 5770 and the fan turned on full blast.

My configuration:

Core i5 760
GA-h55n USB3
OCZ Gold 4Go DDR3 1333MHz
Sapphire HD 5770
OCZ Vertex Turbo 64Go

thank you for your help,
cordially nasedo
Install the Chameleon ATI bootloader with MultiBeast.

Thank you I'll take the test and I'm telling you if it works.

I no longer have the problem of the graphics card after installing the Chameleon bootloader ATI, but now he says "You Need to restart your computer. Hold Down the Power button turns off Until It, Then press the Power button again." Version 3.2 of multibeast too many problems, I would like help or have version 2.6 I had before. :rolleyes:

I'd love the answer to this because I also tried the same thing with multibeast 3.1 and did everything as before with multibeast 3.0.3 and I got the same error "You Need to restart your computer. Hold Down the Power button turns off Until It, Then press the Power button again."

For me only multibeast 3.0.3 and the iboot version prior to the latest one works for me.

Although I think if I chose PCIroot=1 option in multibeast might fix my issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back