Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi folks,

I installed Lion on my Dell Precision T3400 about a week ago. As far as I can tell it runs very stable and reliable. It‘s even fast, too.

But two problems still remain after hours of googling and several kernel panics.

a) I can‘t access the Mac App Store. It keeps telling me, that “my computer could not be verified“. I already tried several kexts for my RealTek Gigabit NIC, no success. I had to use this PCI card because the onboard NIC (Broadcom Gigabit) doesn‘t seem to be supported by OS X. If this isn‘t the case I would be very happy for a link to a kernel extension.

b) No sound. I tried almost every VoodooHDA driver I could find on the net but none worked. On some I got kernel panics. With the one I‘ve installed at the moment it seems as if everything was fine, but I can‘t hear a thing. I tried both output ports, on the front and on the rear side of the computer.

Any advice would be very appreciated.

derulf said:
Hi folks,

I installed Lion on my Dell Precision T3400 about a week ago. As far as I can tell it runs very stable and reliable. It‘s even fast, too.

But two problems still remain after hours of googling and several kernel panics.

a) I can‘t access the Mac App Store. It keeps telling me, that “my computer could not be verified“. I already tried several kexts for my RealTek Gigabit NIC, no success. I had to use this PCI card because the onboard NIC (Broadcom Gigabit) doesn‘t seem to be supported by OS X. If this isn‘t the case I would be very happy for a link to a kernel extension.

b) No sound. I tried almost every VoodooHDA driver I could find on the net but none worked. On some I got kernel panics. With the one I‘ve installed at the moment it seems as if everything was fine, but I can‘t hear a thing. I tried both output ports, on the front and on the rear side of the computer.

Any advice would be very appreciated.

hopefully this link will help with MAS issues your having.

viewtopic.php?f=135&t=23153&start=0

there is a starting point for you at least :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back