Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello All!!

Right now im stuck with an odd ball problem. I used the DSDT from this post viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6746&start=20
fixed permissions rebooted and my system was working great! In About this Mac it showed the correct processor speeds graphics were nice and zippy and I could play media and it was playing fine.

But then after a few reboots I noticed that graphics weren't smooth anymore. playing video would be choppy as well as the audio. I open the About this Mac page and it shows my proc speed at 4.30? I open the system profiler and it shows it at 11.53?

I used "bdmesg" in terminal to check that it loaded from the DSDT I have and it says it did.

If you guys can help me out that would be awesome!!

rluzania said:
Hello All!!

Right now im stuck with an odd ball problem. I used the DSDT from this post viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6746&start=20
fixed permissions rebooted and my system was working great! In About this Mac it showed the correct processor speeds graphics were nice and zippy and I could play media and it was playing fine.

But then after a few reboots I noticed that graphics weren't smooth anymore. playing video would be choppy as well as the audio. I open the About this Mac page and it shows my proc speed at 4.30? I open the system profiler and it shows it at 11.53?

I used "bdmesg" in terminal to check that it loaded from the DSDT I have and it says it did.

If you guys can help me out that would be awesome!!

Which smbios.plist file did you install?

rluzania said:
No Worries

I installed VoodooHDA 0.2.56

Ok, go with 0.2.72. I found that 0.2.56 does cause video and audio issues.

I will give it a shot and report what happens.

so i gave it a shot with 0.2.72 and it kernel panicked on me. Rebooted again and it came up like normal, but my system still shows as a 4.30GHz. When I play video it seems like it Buffers plays some audio then starts playing the video, but it's not very smooth. also when i hit the volume up keys for every one hit it does it "click" sound 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back