GT220
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
SOLVED. Sound Issues After 10.8 Upgrade

After upgrading to Mountain Kitty, I have lost all sound. Used MultiBeast and the DSDT for my MoBo (GA P55M-UD2, F11) and rebuilt System Permissions; no luck. Re-did using most combinations of the Audio kexts and nothing. I am stuck and have read lots of threads on audio issues. I have have tried to attach my IOREG report but the zip file is too large at its best compression rate (I have placed in my Google Drive using the link below); I am looking for help...I am a noob and had my audio working on 10.7 without issues.

I figured, since I was on vacation and the wife is not nagging, why not upgrade day 1! Alas, I have learned my lesson!

Any help, ideas is appreciated.

IOREG File Link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B81oPHjsTx4xWWZRa2N5UkUwcUk

Solved It! Noob Error

I fixed it by reading more carefully!!!! Sorry to bother the community.

Hi Wakko, I've tried for hours to get sound working again on my GA-P55m-UD2 with 10.8 & 10.8.1 and still can't get it too work. I've been running a hackintosh since 10.6 and never had any problems. Can you enlighten us as to what you did to make it work? Thanks.

I fixed it by reading more carefully!!!! Sorry to bother the community.

*bump*

May I ask what you did? There are a lot more audio options than before and I'm not sure what to select. ALC88b/887 didn't work. Do I need to update my DSDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back