Graphics
GTX480
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Is there a guide somewhere to all of the various settings in MultiBeast?

I have my system running nicely using EasyBeast, but would like to enable sleep, etc. Every time I try to use the DSDT for my motherboard my system won't boot and I have to do it over again using EasyBeast to get it to work. I've tried various settings in MultiBeast and have looked at the examples of successful MultiBeast that are posted too, but no help.

Thanks!

Multibeast comes with a PDF that lists what everything does. But it's not too useful for troubleshooting.

I could never get my DSDT to work, either. Sleep is always a hard thing to enable on a Hackintosh. Personally, I just turned it off completely, in System Preferences.

If you really want Sleep, you could try using a SleepEnabler kext. http://blog.nawcom.com/?p=806 Download the kext and install it with Kext Helper. Kext Helper is available as an option in Multibeast. After installing a kext, always run "System Utilities" in Multibeast, or run Kext Utility (also available as an option in Multibeast). Also, you need to get a new version of SleepEnabler every time you upgrade your OS. Using an outdated version will break stuff.

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back