on board
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I am using Gigabyte H55M-UD2H, and I have DSDT from the database installed. My computer can go sleep and wake up perfectly IF I click sleep from menu bar. However, it doesn't go to sleep after the time I have specified in the "Energy Saver" setting has been passed. The screen saver and the monitor sleep DOES work on time.

Do you experience the same? Or do you have any idea? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yep, same with my system. 10.6.5.

I'm on 10.6.5, and I've intermittently experienced the issue.
A couple nights ago my rig went to sleep fine after some downloads during the night. Then yesterday, I noticed it wasn't going to sleep after several periods of sufficient inactivity (as in >30 minutes past the set sleep timer).
I did some searching and tried unplugging my esata drive (guardian maximus raid-1) and rebooting. Sleep then started working again. However, today autosleep continues to work despite my esata drive being plugged back in.
I have no idea what is going on. Must be some problematic process that I can't identify. I've noticed that the time for the system to sleep is variable, and can be minutes from the set time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back