Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello one and all.

I am happy to say that I followed the IBOOT and Multibeast post and have succes with running Loepard 10.6.8. I will admit that at this moment in time I have not instaill my sound card as yet and re-installed the rest of the RAM. My only isssue at the moment is I have to boot it up from iBOOT disk to get it going. I have already re-installed the OS and thinking I may have to do it again one last time and follow the steps just to make sure I did not do something wrong. To be veru honest I started the up date combo before opeing Multibeast, maybe that was the problem.

I don't feel like re-installing right now but may try it later on and see if that solves the problem. Also while I am here I must add that I cannot find the MAC OS X Install folder. Maybe someone can tell me how to find it please.

Other than that I have no grups what so ever. Thank you to all that has made this possible, your guild is well easy to follow.

I always choose easybeast and I would tick all the other boxes for safe measure, turns out that was the wrong thing to do.

I got it working that includes all ports and sound with vision and it boots up and shuts down well fast.

I wiped the drive clean and started from fresh, only used easy beast this time and I was in joy heaven when I ssaw boot up to mac without using iBoot disk.

I must say for sound I am using Edirol PCR-!. I never have used the MB sound so I really don't care if it works or not.

M-Audio are very very slow on making drivers that work with intel based macs.

TSimpson said:
Hello one and all.

I am happy to say that I followed the IBOOT and Multibeast post and have succes with running Loepard 10.6.8. I will admit that at this moment in time I have not instaill my sound card as yet and re-installed the rest of the RAM. My only isssue at the moment is I have to boot it up from iBOOT disk to get it going. I have already re-installed the OS and thinking I may have to do it again one last time and follow the steps just to make sure I did not do something wrong. To be veru honest I started the up date combo before opeing Multibeast, maybe that was the problem.

I don't feel like re-installing right now but may try it later on and see if that solves the problem. Also while I am here I must add that I cannot find the MAC OS X Install folder. Maybe someone can tell me how to find it please.

Other than that I have no grups what so ever. Thank you to all that has made this possible, your guild is well easy to follow.

there are good reference about gain iBoot capability with MultiBeast.
here's the link , i hope this help. tonymacx86's blog is always good to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back