Contribute
Register

Galaxy Geforce GTX 550Ti working fine but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus G74SX
CPU
Intel Core i7
Graphics
GTXM 560M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi good day.

as i was needing a new graphics card (nothing special, just wanted more power for my 3D apps and for SC2 :3) i decided to bought a Galaxy GTX 550 Ti. I just tested it on Windows and works fine, and on my Mac partition it works fine too.

I have everything working in order, just when i check on About this mac > More info, it says the graphics card is an GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1536 MB. the Box and the windows partition says its 1024MB. its ok? i mean, there's not going to be an issue later or something?

thanks!

egemdark said:
Hi good day.

as i was needing a new graphics card (nothing special, just wanted more power for my 3D apps and for SC2 :3) i decided to bought a Galaxy GTX 550 Ti. I just tested it on Windows and works fine, and on my Mac partition it works fine too.

I have everything working in order, just when i check on About this mac > More info, it says the graphics card is an GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1536 MB. the Box and the windows partition says its 1024MB. its ok? i mean, there's not going to be an issue later or something?

thanks!
Chimera forum section... post your vendor id and deviced id...etc. There's workaroung how to, but there's no problem with the card.

Ok, if that's so... Well, i can recommend the Galaxy GeForce GTX 550Ti. i found it on compusa for 130 bucks, with a mail in rebate of 30, so its $99!! >D

It fully works with Lion 10.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back