Graphics
XFX - 7970 Core Edition
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi.. I installed Patched AppleHDA, IOUSBFamily Rollback on my PC (GIGABYTE X-58-UD-7,i7 950). The PC wasnt reading the webcam and my 3 output audio ports. So I tried to install these via multibeast. Problem is that I have only a wireless mouse and keyboard and all the usbs have stopped functioning on my system. So i cant login. Is there anyway I can roll back the changes I made to the system. I cannot ever start with safe mode (-x) as it gets stuck on the login screen. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Well, if u have another partition with Windows, u can delete these kexts, replace them with working one, for that u must use the MacDrive software for windows to read/Write HFS partitions.
If u don't have a Windows Partition, do that in another pc running Windows, install a trial version of MacDrive to read/write HFS Partitions, search for another working IOUSB kexts, put them in the Unibeast usb. Now in your mac, boot from the USB, go to Terminal and make change (delete / replace)

don't forget to repair permissions with disk utility.

Good luck.

onakaa said:
Well, if u have another partition with Windows, u can delete these kexts, replace them with working one, for that u must use the MacDrive software for windows to read/Write HFS partitions.
If u don't have a Windows Partition, do that in another pc running Windows, install a trial version of MacDrive to read/write HFS Partitions, search for another working IOUSB kexts, put them in the Unibeast usb. Now in your mac, boot from the USB, go to Terminal and make change (delete / replace)

don't forget to repair permissions with disk utility.

Good luck.

Thanks will try as soon as i get home..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back