Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, not sure if this is the right section to post in.

I did an apple HDA rollback for audio using multibeast, and since my hack is taking very long to boot and once lion starts it's frozen. I can move the mouse around the screen but cant click anything, you can see programs loading in the background as well. It takes anywhere from 5-15mins for the computer to suddenly let me click again, then it runs very slowly and the spinning wheel continuously pops up as I try to enter certain programs. When I go to to the settings app it always crashes.

Does anyone have any advice on this problem?

Thanks for the help

Ok still having problems, looked at a lot of previous posts talking about the applehda rollback etc.

Have booted in verbose mode and attaching a screenshot. I dont understand much about what is going on here but it appears to me that applehda is definitely the probelm.

Any advice would really be appreciated!

Thanks

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    578 KB · Views: 163
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    599.5 KB · Views: 160
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    528.3 KB · Views: 140
» 3. Put Hardware Specs in Signatures and Profile.
Getting help is easier when other users know your hardware. Please update your profile to include your system configuration in addition to placing them in your signature. It is important to put your specific system configuration into your signature. At the minimum, provide your CPU, Motherboard, and Graphics information and preferably include your BIOS and Operating System versions. It will greatly improve your chances of getting the right person to help you, possibly even someone with your exact build. Then when you provide help, everyone will know what type of system you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back