Intel NUC10i5FNKN
CPU
i5-10710U
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Hello!
I have seen this document in VirtualSMC GitHub page that describes how to adjust the fan speed through using a tool. I have an Intel NUC10I5FNKN with ITE chip. You can read the temperature from the sensor but to adjust the speed in programs like mac fan control you need to create a fan curve. Another link I found was this one. I'm a beginner and I don't know where I should run this "fanpwmgen" tool to create the curve and where to configure it. If someone directs me or gives me some tips I would be eternally grateful. I have tried to search for information or if someone had done it but I didn't find anything. It seems easy to configure but I don't have much experience in the hackintosh world except the basics.
Thanks

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 a las 16.26.27.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-30 a las 16.26.27.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello!
I have seen this document in VirtualSMC GitHub page that describes how to adjust the fan speed through using a tool. I have an Intel NUC10I5FNKN with ITE chip. You can read the temperature from the sensor but to adjust the speed in programs like mac fan control you need to create a fan curve. Another link I found was this one. I'm a beginner and I don't know where I should run this "fanpwmgen" tool to create the curve and where to configure it. If someone directs me or gives me some tips I would be eternally grateful. I have tried to search for information or if someone had done it but I didn't find anything. It seems easy to configure but I don't have much experience in the hackintosh world except the basics.
Thanks

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Hey! It's already done, sorry, I didn't know that. Any help?
you have the sensors enabled then you can use a piece of software called iStat menu

you have the sensors enabled then you can use a piece of software called iStat menu
Yes, I have used it too but you cannot modify the RPM of the fan. That's why it was mentioned that this tool allows you to do it but I don't know how and I haven't found any more information. Thanks

Back