Contribute
Register

Fun with your Hackintosh: Stable Diffusion and AI Generated Images

Sorry, pet peeve... no such thing as the "dark side of the Moon" although have seen this term many times. The "far" side gets just as much "daytime" as the "near" side.
Well ... dark side == un-seen, less known side of an object
More than 50 years ago, Pink Floyd went with it .... and still remains today :)
So, "Let it be" !

I think they should of cast David Bowie as Obi Wan Kenobi in Star Wars.

00043-4251829634.png
00033-1432610129.png
00031-4077579089.png
00032-1432610128.png

Last edited:
Yes.
But just in case David Bowie was unavailable, Gary Glitter could have been a serious competitor.

1714676748278.png

Not sure he was old enough to be Obi Wan in the IV-VI, and maybe too old for I-III maybe I am wrong... And while Bowie is an amazing Rock Star I am not so sure of his Acting Prows, Labyrinth is very nostalgic for sure but I would say his Acting Chops are meh! I rather like Ewan Mc Gregor

Not sure he was old enough to be Obi Wan in the IV-VI, and maybe too old for I-III maybe I am wrong... And while Bowie is an amazing Rock Star I am not so sure of his Acting Prows, Labyrinth is very nostalgic for sure but I would say his Acting Chops are meh! I rather like Ewan Mc Gregor
He was nominated for a MTV award in 2002 for his cameo appearance in Zoolander, and to be honest he was robbed by the academy for his performance in the Labyrinth.

Happy 4th!, today's fun with SD, Star Wars characters in suburbia.

00025-2254814784.png
00016-1277461718.png
00011-3301336898.png
00029-2254814788.png

He was nominated for a MTV award in 2002 for his cameo appearance in Zoolander, and to be honest he was robbed by the academy for his performance in the Labyrinth.
LOL the academy! Love him or hate him Leonardo Decaprio is one of the best Actors ever. He has one award. Tom Cruise arguably the most famous action star ever has not won an award "Born on the 4th of July" /Cough Cough. Samual Jackson Amazing in almost everything he done exccept for maybe Mace Windu. Johnny Depp also has not won the list goes on and on and on of amazing actors that do not have an award and not good ones that do. Kevin Spacey in American beauty over Brad pit in Fight Club now that is a robbery.

Just saying winning an academy award is not about your acting chops it is about someone's opinion.... People like the CEO of ARRI cameras are the kind of people who get to vote for the awards. I do not put much faith in awards like that, but if you think he did a good job cool for me it was just OK. In my opinion the stairs in the goblin castle are the star of the show along with the door knockers.

Sorry for Hijacking your Thread with off topic.

Back