4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I got a pleasant surprise yesterday from one of my relatives, who bought me a watch from China. What they didn’t tell me was it looked like, what features it has and how much it cost. First this is what it looks like:

IMG_9990b.png

IMG_8387b.png

IMG_8426b.png

IMG_8911b.png

IMG_6005b.png

Then we have the features. Timer, stopwatch, digital crown to switch screens, working side buttons for other functions. Weather info (via built-in app, of which there are many via the app screen), music player, running app, contacts app, blood oxygen measurement, BPM measurement, and barometer. When I pressed the BPM app, I noticed the four green LEDS on the back of the watch all fully blink to take the reading. And did I mention it is Android & iOS compatible, has mobile call functions with Bluetooth, can have the apps/screens updated via the mobile and uses a USB Qi-based watch dock charger?

So how much did this cost? Well I was told this watch cost the total of ¥316 which is an astonishing US$46! At this price I can't even a good Timex or Casio let alone one with this level of features and quality.

You gotta love the Chinas ability to clone things in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back