Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is there a list cross-referencing keys? Like, which Apple key is the "Windows" key? How does one "print" the screen with no "PrtSc" key on the keyboard? How about "printing" part of the screen? And where does the resulting file go? Etc, etc. Is there any tutorial specifically covering these cross-platform issues?

Now Microsoft promotes "Windows + shift + S" more.

Now Microsoft promotes "Windows + shift + S" more.
Is that getting into "Safe" mode in Windows 11? And how exactly does this relate to my question(s) in the original post? (Such as, what key on an Apple Extended keyboard corresponds to the "Windows" key on a PC keyboard?)

Is that getting into "Safe" mode in Windows 11? And how exactly does this relate to my question(s) in the original post? (Such as, what key on an Apple Extended keyboard corresponds to the "Windows" key on a PC keyboard?)

Hi there

As far as the Windows key goes, I believe that corresponds to the Left CMD key. Option is Alt etc.

For the alternate PrtScn shortcut it's here:

Depending on your hardware, you may use the Windows Logo Key + PrtScn button as a shortcut for print screen. If your device does not have the PrtScn button, you may use Fn + Windows logo key + Space Bar to take a screenshot, which can then be printed.

To locate your screenshots, open File Explorer from the taskbar. On the side navigation pane, select the Pictures folder, and select Screenshots.

:)

(Edited - MS link didn't work so I copied the text).

Back