Nvidia GTX 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone

I recently bought a 660 ti Superclocked model for my hackintosh and I'm having problems with it resuming from sleep. When it wakes, I just get a black screen, but everything powers up. I think this is an issue with the model and specifically the "Superclocked" aspect of it since I gather the 660 ti doesn't have this problem.

Does anyone here have a fix for this? I'm thinking about returning the card and getting the 660 ti, since proper sleep functionality is more important than the 7% or so performance gain (in some scenarios).

Many thanks for any help.

P.S. For anybody wondering why I bought the 660 ti, it's because I put the 570 listed in my profile in my Mac Pro.

Same problem here - tried nearly everything with my Asus 660ti CU. Really would like to see a fix to this.
Currently running on a GT640.

That's strange! I have the 650ti SSC and it runs flawlessly! The superclocked version should literally be the exact same card, with a clock speed 'bump', so don't see why it wouldn't work. do you have the latest drivers and cuda drivers installed? Have you tried adding your card to your DSDT? I'm not sure how to do that myself, but a quick google should point you in the right direction

I think it's an issue specifically with the 660 ti superclocked version.

I'm returning mine under the 7 day returns policy the supplier has. Might buy a 660 ti (not superclocked).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back