Graphics
Nvidia 240 fanless
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Right now I'm looking to buy 2 laptops to run Snow Leopard one with a core 2 duo and one with a core i5 or I7. But I'm trying to find laptops that make it easy as possible to acomplish this.

Many users ask for proper hardware to build hackintosh there is alot of info here about this, I actually build my hackintosh exactly as tonys hackintosh just reading his signature.

But with laptops is diferents no may user have them or are sure of what laptop can run snow leopard properly.

I think it will be good for the users (newbies and pro's) and the forum to have a Hardware compatibility list with not only of motherboards and processors, but of laptops there is not much of this online since I been search alot for this and haven't found concrete info.

This is how I think can be clear and convinient; Users that succesfully install in their laptops SNOW LEOPARD post their laptop brand model and hardware, method they use to get OSX and what hardware is not recognize etc. And then make a stickie in the Laptop seccion with this laptop compatibility list.

I hope my idea is taken into consideration.

and thank you all.

Just added a link and an announcement in the Laptop forum- beelzebozo made up a spreadsheet that's editable by anyone- hopefully people take the time to fill it out. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1790

tonymacx86 said:
Just added a link and an announcement in the Laptop forum- beelzebozo made up a spreadsheet that's editable by anyone- hopefully people take the time to fill it out. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1790

That is Great I hope everyone use it :) If I get my old HP dv6000 to run S.L. I will use it :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back