4. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After installing Yosemite on a 4530s with the latest HP Probook Installer Clover Edition, I noticed that the Apple Store would not accept my login password. Running HP Probook installer again and rebooting solved the problem.

And what about Messages, FaceTime, iCloud? Do you have some problems with that?

Yes i'm wondering about that as well if facetime is working and i messages. How did you fix the password issue , updated kexts or repatch

After running latest PCI to upgrade mavericks to yosemite , my FaceTime and iMessages won't work . I get back to the sign in page , don't know why this is happening. Currently waiting to download yosemite and install them , but i believe the problem will persist afterwards

Had a problem, rerun PBI Clover once again after installing Yosemite, restarted, everything works.

What have you updated from PCI ? I choose the kexts , dsdt repatch,hp laptop config and only left uncheck ssdt and mac os fixes and tools

Had a problem, rerun PBI Clover once again after installing Yosemite, restarted, everything works.

I tried that and thus far no luck with FaceTime. It won't accept the password and wants me to contact Apple.

Read here for iMessage/FaceTime fix, looks like it does not work oob anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back