Contribute
Register

"ASSERT_EFI_ERROR (Status = Not Found)"

Hello, Start reading here : GPU Patching in macOS | OpenCore Post-Install Cheers :)
I checked the guide but it is for the intel hd 4600. I have got a file for all the recommended values, are these values correct? I will be using opencore configurator to change the values

Attachments

• confif.plist values for intel hd 4000.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
also there are no gpus displayed on the "about this mac" tab and i don't know why. the file with the values is for the deviceproperties on the PCI(0x2)x(0x0)

I checked that the intel hd 4000 is not supported by Monterey but my radeon hd 7670M is,but i need to spoof it to the hd 7700 but i don't know how to do it

I checked that the intel hd 4000 is not supported by Monterey but my radeon hd 7670M is,but i need to spoof it to the hd 7700 but i don't know how to do it
use Big Sur instead

dual gpu is generally not supported, only your intel one will work

i found that the radeon hd 7670M is supported but not the M variant,because it is shown on the system report as a graphics card so i searched and found that if i spoof it to the hd 7700 i will be able to use it because they are mostly the same in terms of specs. but i don't know how to do the spoofing and also why isn't the search for displays option (instead of the night shift option) not showing up when holding option(ctrl) on the displays prefernces tab?

i found that the radeon hd 7670M is supported but not the M variant,because it is shown on the system report as a graphics card so i searched and found that if i spoof it to the hd 7700 i will be able to use it because they are mostly the same in terms of specs. but i don't know how to do the spoofing and also why isn't the search for displays option (instead of the night shift option) not showing up when holding option(ctrl) on the displays prefernces tab?
same example with intel and nvidia laptops, despite nvidia showing up in system report/display, still not supported
(back when nvidia alone was supported in high sierra)

same example with intel and nvidia laptops, despite nvidia showing up in system report/display, still not supported
(back when nvidia alone was supported in high sierra)
the hd 7700 is supported by monterey and it is almost the same as the hd 7670M. the 7670M is supported but macos will not let it work because it has the mobile variant, so I just need to spoof it, that is why i ask. I know that it is "technically" supported until high sierra but this is because it has the mobile variant id so macos doen't allow it to be used but the hd 7670 is working fine and is supported up to monterey. not only that but the 7670 and the 7670M are the same,the only difference being the PCI connection. I will be providing the .dsl SSDT file, because i have the .aml file on the efi partition, and tell me if i made any mistakes. The guide i used to make the SSDT is : https://dortania.github.io/Getting-Started-With-ACPI/Universal/spoof.html

Attachments

• SSDT-GPU-SPOOF.dsl
    1.8 KB · Views: 0
the hd 7700 is supported by monterey and it is almost the same as the hd 7670M. the 7670M is supported but macos will not let it work because it has the mobile variant, so I just need to spoof it, that is why i ask. I know that it is "technically" supported until high sierra but this is because it has the mobile variant id so macos doen't allow it to be used but the hd 7670 is working fine and is supported up to monterey. not only that but the 7670 and the 7670M are the same,the only difference being the PCI connection. I will be providing the .dsl SSDT file, because i have the .aml file on the efi partition, and tell me if i made any mistakes. The guide i used to make the SSDT is : https://dortania.github.io/Getting-Started-With-ACPI/Universal/spoof.html
dual intel+radeon cards on laptops is still not supported

dual intel+radeon cards on laptops is still not supported
I want to ask something different then. how i can see the os on the primary display, if both of my gpus are not supported? Also why i cannot get the option to detect displays on the display preference tab and why the display is recognized as 1366x768 and 22 inches? (the resolution is correct, the screen sizre isn't) is it showing a wrong size screen because when i downloaded macos i had accidentally set the iMac17,1 instead of the macbookari7,1 that i use now?

Back