Graphics
HD4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My build:
Motherboard: ASUS Z9pe-d8 ws
CPU: e5-2670
GPU:gtx950 with hdmi output
Before i install the webdriver everything goes smoothly,expect of my graphics driver.
So i install the newest Nvidia Webdriver for 10.11.6 and select the "Nvidia webdriver" expect of "OS X basic driver" and reboot.
Nothing happend.
After that i check my config.plist.
When i edit the config.plist,remove the nv_disable=1 and write nvda_drv=1, i get blackscreen and no signal output.
Before the blackscreen i had already in -v mode seen that Nvidia driver runs and gtx950 had benn successfully identified as gm206.
I had already check the old topics about this motherboard and this build,and according to these topics i rewrite the bios with modded bios, put the graphyic card in pci-e slot 3, plus the config 0x2000 and successfully install the os.i had also tried to inject Nvidia or not,but nothing helps.
10.11.6 has 3 Nvidia Drivers,so i tried one of one. Nothing happened.
Removing one of the two cpus makes also no sense.
I don't know how can i find where the problem is.
Anyone can tell me what should i do to solve this problem?
If i lose some of the information about my setting,please tell me and i can write more.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
BreBo makes a good point, what is your System Definition?

BreBo makes a good point, what is your System Definition?
Firstly many thanks to BreBo and Stork!
I use the System Definition MacPro 5,1 to install.
When i try to solve the Blackscreen problem i also edit this to MacPro 3,1 iMac 14,1 iMac 15,1, but also not solve.

Today i try the method in Brebo's link,but it seems like my problem is not the same problem.
1.i don't use these system definition.
2.change my system definition doesn't help.
3.install AGDPFix makes no sense.
4.i enable the Screenshare to check whether it is simply no output or not. When i use nv_disable=1,i can successfully see my screen in my Macbook air.but when comes to nvda_drv=1, i cannot connect to my hackintosh. From my perspective my PC is halted during the blackscreen.
What a terrible day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back