1. Android
  2. iOS
i5 12500T 2.0/4.4GHz
Gigabyte B760M Gaming X
16gb kingston furry 3200
500gb kingston m2
Rx 580 xfx
I have no efi for.motherboard

Yes, the system you listed can be configured to run macOS Sonoma, with the normal caveats.

Add the system details to your user profile, so people know which main components you are using and asking help to setup.

Thanks for answers,with which efi can i make bootable usb ?

Thanks for answers,with which efi can i make bootable usb ?
Hello,
Before doing anything, please read here :

Make notes/captures/etc and try to know your environment.

Building your (working) EFI is rewarding.

Cheers :)

I successfully installed MACOS Sonoma, the only thing is that my processor does not recognize and does not see my second ssd in the bios for Windows, i.e. I cannot boot Windows, only MacOS

I successfully installed MACOS Sonoma, the only thing is that my processor does not recognize and does not see my second ssd in the bios for Windows, i.e. I cannot boot Windows, only MacOS
You stated in your original post that you only had one (1) SSD, which is 500gb kingston m2.
Since your BIOS cannot see the 2nd SSD (whatever it is), it is not a Sonoma issue.

Identify all your storages.
Then check the settings in BIOS.

Test each individual storage ( physically remove the other one from the system ).
Note on a paper what you are doing and find the final setup.

Keep working until all devices can be identified in BIOS setup.

Later, you may ask yourself if macOS Sonoma has something to do with "dual booting".

PS : While installing ANY OS ( Windows, Linux, macOS), in your system should be connected ONLY one storage device at a time ( remove all the others ).
After individual installation, connect all storages and test.

Cheers :)

========
Check this info regarding your motherboard :

1709847228645.png

How is the '2nd SSD' formatted?

If it is formatted Master Boot Record (MBR) then OpenCore won't see the Windows drive. As it expects the Windows installation to be on a GUID/GPT formatted drive.

You can use the Bios boot menu key (F8) when the system is first turned on, to select the Windows drive. You just can't select the Windows drive from the OpenCore boot screen.

Back