CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 590
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have just upgraded to Catalina and Everything is working for me in macOS, XMP is great, and I have found no problems so far (knock on wood).

However, before I updated from Mojave, I was able to auto boot my Hack to macOS without seeing the GUI as if it were a real Mac. In Mojave, I learned that EmuVariableEFI was causing issues with auto boot an I removed it to work, but I do not have that installed now and I still cannot get my hack to auto boot.

I have tried the Drive name and all sorts of different UUID's. I am at a loss and hope someone can help me!!! Attached is my EFI and config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.9 KB · Views: 115
  • EFI.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Ok, I figured it out! I was dual booting to windows and what was happening was my clover was not finding my drive as a bootable volume because of Catalina. Clover auto-boot worked before because I didn't have windows installed so clover looked for my drive, didn't see it as bootable and looked for any operating system to boot to. However, with windows, there were two operating systems and clover didn't know what to do. Anyway, hope this helps someone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back