Contribute
Register

Clover update r2988 Caution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, r2999 works fine :)

Does iMessage working without any problems as before? I don't want lose my iMessage. Can you link me the guide how to update clover?

Does iMessage working without any problems as before? I don't want lose my iMessage. Can you link me the guide how to update clover?

As I didn't have this issue, I can't tell you.

But I had an issue like this once before. I had to redo a new clean SMBIOS content on config.plist, switching from iMac 14,2 to Mac Pro 6,1 (but keeping same values for Board Serial Number and RtVariables ROM and MLB (which as same value as Board Serial Number on SMBIOS part)), also I forgot to add the MLB entry on the RT variables part the first time (even though it worked) which should contain the Board Serial Number.

Also I set a nvram variable manually to check that the nvram is working (checked it was still present after a reboot and so deleted it once checked OK).

Don't know which one of these actions did make my iMessage working again at this time, but one did made it work again for sure and it's still working perfectly for now ;) .

Edit: Right after I posted, I went back into the BIOS and enabled execution prevention and it booted right up. I have no idea how that helped, but it did. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back