Contribute
Register

Clover update stopped working system

I would agree with @Feartech the ports displayed in the Hackintool USB window look fine. There are 24 x ports visible. With the 15 x port limit, it isn't as if you can use them all.

You have to discover those that are shown and then drop 9 x ports, to keep down to the 15 x port limit imposed by Apple. Which it appears you have done, as only 15 x ports are highlighted in Green in the screenshot.

All you need to do now, if those are the ports you want to use, is set them with the correct USB connector type.

Also you should be aware that macOS earlier than Catalina use a different USB setup, another gift from Apple! Hackintool doesn't seem to pay any attention to this but both USBMap and the UTBMap kexts are differentiated, with separate kexts created for Mojave and earlier and Catalina and later releases of macOS.

I would agree with @Feartech the ports displayed in the Hackintool USB window look fine. There are 24 x ports visible. With the 15 x port limit, it isn't as if you can use them all.

You have to discover those that are shown and then drop 9 x ports, to keep down to the 15 x port limit imposed by Apple. Which it appears you have done, as only 15 x ports are highlighted in Green in the screenshot.

All you need to do now, if those are the ports you want to use, is set them with the correct USB connector type.

Also you should be aware that macOS earlier than Catalina use a different USB setup, another gift from Apple! Hackintool doesn't seem to pay any attention to this but both USBMap and the UTBMap kexts are differentiated, with separate kexts created for Mojave and earlier and Catalina and later releases of macOS.
Thanks,

I have been down with the Flu and have not done anything until now. I have the ports done. All I have left is to get the WiFi working. I have tried the procedure listed 2 times and each time, the system crashes and I have to reinstall Sonoma again to get it back.

Back