Many
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey just wanted to post a quick one. I've been a Mac owner just since December and already put together a custom mac thanks to this site's info, and a little patients on parts.

As the title I used the Bitfenix Prodigy white tower
GA-H77n-wifi (with dell atheroes card)
I7-3770k with heatsink and fan included
2x8gig corsair vengeance RAM
a Geforce 640 with 2048mb (save space for future HDD drives)
256GB San Disk SSD (OSX drive)
Green WD 2TB 3.5" HDD (an aux drive)
inWin 750 watt PSU
DAW Logic Pro 9.1.8

So I'm really new to mac OSx and such and didn't know that one apple ID can cover so much within the app store. As for the build I got majority of my parts thru ebay, and my MOBO was defective from the start, took many hours to find that and days to get a RMA from GB.
All the man hours was really spent on multi beast but still figuring out some minor items like HDMI, but just stoked on the results.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 11.09.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 11.09.21 PM.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,687
Hey just wanted to post a quick one. I've been a Mac owner just since December and already put together a custom mac thanks to this site's info, and a little patients on parts.

As the title I used the Bitfenix Prodigy white tower
GA-H77n-wifi (with dell atheroes card)
I7-3770k with heatsink and fan included
2x8gig corsair vengeance RAM
a Geforce 640 with 2048mb (save space for future HDD drives)
256GB San Disk SSD (OSX drive)
Green WD 2TB 3.5" HDD (an aux drive)
inWin 750 watt PSU
DAW Logic Pro 9.1.8

So I'm really new to mac OSx and such and didn't know that one apple ID can cover so much within the app store. As for the build I got majority of my parts thru ebay, and my MOBO was defective from the start, took many hours to find that and days to get a RMA from GB.
All the man hours was really spent on multi beast but still figuring out some minor items like HDMI, but just stoked on the results.

I' m doing music on my Hackintosh too. I built one last year with Snow Leopard and recently installed Mountain Lion on another drive. Both work flawlessly. The Mountain Lion install was incredibly easy. I'm using Logic and Reason. It looks like you've built one hell of a system for music production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back