Contribute
Register

Early Adopter's Guide to Intel's Haswell CPUs and 8-Series Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the new Macbook Air (Haswell) releasing with Mountain Lion - rather than Mavericks ?

Doesn't that mean that latest release of Mtn Lion already supports Haswell ?

GA-Z87X-UD3H Ethernet Realtek RTL8111F
Not Intel i217V?

Article: Early Adopter's Guide to Intel's Haswell CPUs and 8-Series Motherboards

Aren't the new Macbook Air (Haswell) releasing with Mountain Lion - rather than Mavericks ?

Doesn't that mean that latest release of Mtn Lion already supports Haswell ?

Yes, the new Airs are already available and they have Haswell chips and run ML.

Article: Early Adopter's Guide to Intel's Haswell CPUs and 8-Series Motherboards

Not Intel i217V?

Has anybody cloned a new MacBook 6,2 then tried installing Kexts to see if this works?

Not Intel i217V?

Oops, my goof. :p

Fixed! :thumbup:

New MacBook Air's, released this month, are build on Haswell CPUs, they use 10.8.4 OSX, but special build, so it has all support for Haswell CPUs and for new integrated Intel HD 5000 graphics.

I am expecting an update 10.8.5 recently from apple to create a runway for "Mavericks" landing with new hardwares (Haswell....) like 10.6.8 or 10.7.5. So we can expect 1150 support in ML because they released MacBook Air line up with Haswell CPUs and Mountain Lion, So ML have the Haswell CPU support but not for Public now. but soon we get it in the form of supplementary update or with next major update

1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz
Intel HD Graphics 5000
4GB memory
128GB flash storage1

Ok for the CPUs but for the HD 4600? What we can expect? The MacBook Air have the HD 5000...

4670k should be noted as 3.4GHz instead of 3.2GHz

Can somebody Tell me why the New Mac Books with haswell cpu run with the current os x 10.8.4?:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back