Contribute
Register

Ebay usb drives / youtube images legal / allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motherboard
Asus P6T Deluxe v2
CPU
Intel Xeon X5670
Graphics
EVGA GTX970 SC 4GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As per title, I have seen several high sierra usb sticks on ebay. Also seen a video on youtube which includes a download link to an image to be extracted directly to usb.

I myself have already purchased a legit copy of Snow Leopard 10.6.3 DVD, just wondering if the above are a shortcut to getting High Sierra, or if I should follow the Snow Leopard DVD/upgrade route (I don't have access to a mac).

Any purchase of macOS other than a unopened Apple Retail Snow Leopard DVD or Lion USB stick is piracy.

Using pirated software will result in an immediate and permanent ban from this community.

eBay is the largest offender of allowing the sales of pirated copies of macOS and chooses to ignore reports as it effects their profits.

Reactions: 877
Any purchase of macOS other than a unopened Apple Retail Snow Leopard DVD or Lion USB stick is piracy.

Using pirated software will result in an immediate and permanent ban from this community.

eBay is the largest offender of allowing the sales of pirated copies of macOS and chooses to ignore reports as it effects their profits.

Ah ok thank you, it did seem a bit dodgy but I also though MacOS is a free download.

I also though MacOS is a free download.
It is a free download for users who own a Mac or anyone who has purchased a Snow Leopard retail DVD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back