Contribute
Register

EFI for Zbook 15 G3

oh ok, seems strange that HP site mentions it has intel HD530:

you may have some issues in setting up hackintosh as you can only install High Sierra and use the Nvidia Web Drivers, they stopped supporting macOS so High Sierra is the latest you can use

mentioned here:
I even checked on Intel's website, downloaded the drivers for this GPU and unfortunately the error because nothing was found on the device. Just so I understand correctly in the lack of an Intel GPU I can only install the High Sierra version?

I even checked on Intel's website, downloaded the drivers for this GPU and unfortunately the error because nothing was found on the device. Just so I understand correctly in the lack of an Intel GPU I can only install the High Sierra version?
your system would have the drivers installed if you had intel gpu

correct, if your nvidia requires nvidia web drivers (which I think it may) then yes, High Sierra is the latest you can use

although it really isn't supported much these days so a lot of new apps won't work on it

so it depends on what you want to do with your hackintosh?

I need it to pass my college assignments, I need an Xcode app
unless you use another laptop, up to 10th gen intel cpu with integrated gpu, then it won't work if you need a later version of macOS

you had best also to re read the rules you agreed to when signing up here

unless you use another laptop, up to 10th gen intel cpu with integrated gpu, then it won't work if you need a later version of macOS

you had best also to re read the rules you agreed to when signing up here
Thank you I will check everything

Thank you I will check everything
also there would be an older version of xcode that you could use

it would obviously depend if it is newer enough to complete your assignment though

Back