Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
EIZO DuraVision FDH3601 • 36.4" (92 cm) LCD Monitor

"The EIZO DuraVision FDH3601 features a 4K x 2K resolution across a 36.4" screen. It is ideal as an ATC primary control monitor or for use in geophysical services."
product_photo_01.png

http://www.eizo.com/global/products/duravision/fdh3601/#tab01

A real bargain, at only $25k! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for this news on the 4Kx2K solution.
To grasp the trend/figure widely, the 4Kx2K solution is really wonderful and funny. Though I tried the semi_logical_2Kx2K solution with my customized [23" + 22" dual display connecting ], but the distance of double frame between two LCD display" is so noisy (= large obstacle for my eye/idea) that I have stopped to use this logical 2Kx2K solution within a few months. I really would like to use the physical 2Kx2K solution for my graphic art ?= deal in Mathematica).
Regarding to the discount price of this "huge display" ( =25K$) , I feel it is too much(expensive) to buy it for "regular citizen like us". I guess that it may include the huge "development cost and expensive Japanese manufactures part".
Since the new iPad has the high resolution [retina] 9.7" display ( 2048 x 1532 )?I suppose that it is not hard to make the?22"/23" display ( double length - quad display space size ).
posting.php?mode=reply&f=277&t=56464#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back