Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

Note: there’s a semi-automated patch available, thanks to AppleOSX, applicable only when installing from USB, tried with success -> link.

@miliuco I changed those settings. Reset NVRAM and did patch again. Still no luck. BT works but not WIFI.

Any other tips? Thanks.
In the end I had to use -lilubetaall
Overkill possibly but it made it work finally. I also had to put in the appleIGC kext because blocking the ioskywalkfamily kext killed my ethernet. Took weeks off and on but we muddle through right.
I'm on 14.5.2 now.
I changed to imac 19,2 from macpro 7,1, not sure if that helped but I left it there because it's making updates easier.
I need to point out that I'm one of those ignorant but persistant hackintosh people, been like that for 15 years though and it's worked out ok.
edit: I got the BCM4360 though.

Note: there’s a semi-automated patch available, thanks to AppleOSX, applicable only when installing from USB, tried with success -> link.
This is cool. But when there is an macOS update what happens?

@guindillas
Not tried but I guess that this method is only valid for USB installation. because for update you should modify the installer package (which should be complete, not incremental) according to the AppleOSX instructions but I don't think this is possible.
Saludos!!!

Back