Register

fenvi t919 on MacOS Monterey

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z590 UD AC
CPU
Intel Core i7 10700F
Graphics
Radeon rx6600 fighter power color
Hello everyone I bought fence t919 plug and play card but it's not working for me. I also tried on windows but I wouldn't able to make it work, it's showing in device manager all drivers are installed blutooth devices are showing network also but I can't connect. Back to MacOS I am able to connect to wifi but it don't work, Bluetooth don't want to turn on, in airport tab I can switch on but also don't work or detect any device. I found that it could be usb map fault but in hacintool it show me that it's detected and in USB tab it's internal type, but I will be really glad if someone could send me his USB map if someone have same motherboard.I also attached photo where I connected wifi card. Thanks for help

My setup is:
MacOS 12.6
gigabyte z 590 ud ac
radeon rx6600 8gb
Intel Core i7 10700f
1 tb m2 samsung 980

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
  • motherboard.png
    motherboard.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 9
Hello everyone I bought fence t919 plug and play card but it's not working for me. I also tried on windows but I wouldn't able to make it work, it's showing in device manager all drivers are installed blutooth devices are showing network also but I can't connect. Back to MacOS I am able to connect to wifi but it don't work, Bluetooth don't want to turn on, in airport tab I can switch on but also don't work or detect any device. I found that it could be usb map fault but in hacintool it show me that it's detected and in USB tab it's internal type, but I will be really glad if someone could send me his USB map if someone have same motherboard.I also attached photo where I connected wifi card. Thanks for help

My setup is:
MacOS 12.6
gigabyte z 590 ud ac
radeon rx6600 8gb
Intel Core i7 10700f
1 tb m2 samsung 980
Did you download the windows drivers for your T919 Fenvi card from their website? Otherwise neither Wifi of Bluetooth will work in that OS. Make sure you turn off the onboard Wifi/BT in the bios too. See if that works first, then if you get it working you can see if this posting helps in macOS.

Thanks for respond, I downloaded drivers from their website I turned off old card in windows becouse I can’t find this setting in bios.

Did you download the windows drivers for your T919 Fenvi card from their website? Otherwise neither Wifi of Bluetooth will work in that OS. Make sure you turn off the onboard Wifi/BT in the bios too. See if that works first, then if you get it working you can see if this posting helps in macOS.

And also I found air that I macOS Wi-Fi is working but sometimes slow. Rest functions is like I said

And also I found air that I macOS Wi-Fi is working but sometimes slow. Rest functions is like I said
Your USB Map is probably incorrect if Bluetooth isn't working regardless of what Hackintool says, correct USB Port mapping is essential to have Bluetooth functioning. It could also be since you cannot disable the onboard WIFI/Bluetooth controller it is conflicting with your Fenvi card, might be fine though. You can always enable the onboard intel/ bluetooth card, if that is what came with your board, although you give up some continuity features. You would also be able to update to Sonoma and have both working.
I do notice your config.plist is needlessly complicated, between the 14 SSDT's you load and the 17 DeviceProperties/ Add definitions some of your issues could be from this complexity. In the link to a similar build I posted above you ca see what I mean.

Back