Contribute
Register

GA-X58A-UD3R(v2) i7-930 5770 MugenIIrB AD5240S DLink122

Status
Not open for further replies.
FortKnUX said:
notshy said:

MacMan has fixed the shut down issue with our boards. Redownload the new DSDT from the database

Indeed, the new DSDT fixed the shutdown :)
But I still get pretty much the same behavior with my MM - computer shuts down on subsequent sleeps. And I used 4 different dongles including "official" one like Targus ACB10US (ver1). Very strange.... :problem:
With the new MacMan's DSDT I noticed that my Geekbench 32bit dropped from 9400 to 8700 and now I get an old error back "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::pushCPU_CSTData – _CST evaluation failed", which is understandable since it's missing SSDT entries. Do you have the forum thread where they discuss our board with MacMan's new DSDT? Maybe one of these days I will try to compare dood's DSDT with MacMans... :?

I just did a complete rebuild per MacMan's guide (running 32bit): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4837
This is what i am getting now if my MM is paired (my settings for screensaver is 3 mins and default sleep after 15 mins)
On 3rd minute screensaver kicks in (good), on the 10th minute screensaver quits and the screen shows the desktop (that's odd), on 13th minute screensaver kicks in again (hmmm), and on 16th minute (when it supposed to go to sleep) the computer shuts down!! :(
The strangest thing is if I pair my dell BT mouse instead of Magic Mouse everything works just fine. I just can't imagine that my MM could be really bad.... :(

Hello,

Newbe here, mac user for about three years. Looking to upgrade
but dont want to spend the big bucks..

I'm in the process of cloning your config, but, sounds like you are having some problems. Would still recommend the parts you have listed ??

I'm looking to build a rock solid system, I do not play games, am a network system
administrator working as a storage benchmark engineer, so I need my system to stay up months at a time..

Thanks in advance
~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back