Contribute
Register

Gigabyte's 7-series mini-ITX boards finally official, available soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Gigabyte's 7-series mini-ITX boards finally official, available soon

I saw it went up on pre-order in the UK, but haven't seen it anywhere else yet. Should hopefully be some time this week.

MacMan and Tony speak with the Gigabyte people. What do they hear on when the board will be at distributors such as Newegg in the US? Originally this was supposed to be August we were led to believe and that is long gone.

MacMan and Tony speak with the Gigabyte people. What do they hear on when the board will be at distributors such as Newegg in the US? Originally this was supposed to be August we were led to believe and that is long gone.

Agree.. I start thinking in buy another brand. I have already all the parts and I am waiting months for the motherboard... That big delay doesn't look normal...

the mobo has only one pci-e slot, so if i want use videocard + wifi? what should i buy?

It also has a half-size mini PCI Express slot into which you can put something like an Atheros AR9280 based Wi-Fi card which will work OOB in OS X. You just replace the Intel card that comes with the board.

Agree.. I start thinking in buy another brand. I have already all the parts and I am waiting months for the motherboard... That big delay doesn't look normal...

As far as I'm aware, the boards are shipping, but I dunno if there was a holdup in customs, or at the distributors or what. It's frustrating, but I'll see if I can find out any more details.

I really hope they're available soon! I've been holding off for a very long time on buying two - and at this point I've got to buy them this weekend. I really hope this board shows up in time.

As far as I'm aware, the boards are shipping, but I dunno if there was a holdup in customs, or at the distributors or what. It's frustrating, but I'll see if I can find out any more details.

Thank you. We appreciate your effort.

Apparently there was some other kind of delay, not sure what's going on, but the boards are shipping and should arrive either end of this week or early next week in retail depending on where in the world you're located.

Can someone recommend a 16 GB RAM kit (2x8) that will work with these boards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back