GTX-970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, but I installed yosemite earlier in the week on my system after many many different configurations from the unibeast installer. I am using the latest nvidia web drivers. I have 3 screens, one running from displayport (using converter to vga), one running through HDMI and one through DVI-I. If I *only* have the DisplayPort screen in, everything boots fine. However, if I add either of the other two screens, it crashes at the apple logo screen, all screens go off. Even if I plug the DVI screen in after successfully loading into the OS, the displays menu doesn't pick it up as a second screen.

Relevant System specs:
System: ASUS z97-A
Graphics: Gigabyte GTX-970
CPU: Intel I5 4670k 3.4gHz
Memory: 16gb hyperx 2400mHz

I want to use my screens for developing, and unfortunately on the smallest of them works. Any help much appreciated!

I'm not sure how, but this issue seems to have resolved itself. Maybe the latest NVidia web drivers version fixed this issue in some way (not sure how). Now I have my DVI/DisplayPort monitors working, but not my HDMI one. It's not picked up by the displays preferences at all, is there any way to get it picked up? Works fine on Windows & Linux.

Also, is there any way to force resolutions on displays. My DVI is working but at 1024x768 resolution when the monitor is 1650 x 1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back