Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ROG G551/552, GL551/552 Series (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, HD 530) Using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, can you guys help me please, i have a problem with my bootable USB , i followed the guide using unibeast : choose El Capitan, UEFI, no graphics then copied and pasted the file to EFI, but when i boot my pc i hold the ESC button and i get a menu : there's the windows boot, the USB boot the UEFI usb boot . I choose USB boot but i get a message that says to insert boot media and reboot i tried all my usb ports but still same thing, So i choose UEFI usb boot but first of all i don't see the line of codes that this guide says and when i get to clover and choose boot osx from usb it get stuck in the apple logo and my pc reboots. please help me i've been trying to fix this for the past three days

btw : i have an asus g551j

hello, can you guys help me please, i have a problem with my bootable USB , i followed the guide using unibeast : choose El Capitan, UEFI, no graphics then copied and pasted the file to EFI, but when i boot my pc i hold the ESC button and i get a menu : there's the windows boot, the USB boot the UEFI usb boot . I choose USB boot but i get a message that says to insert boot media and reboot i tried all my usb ports but still same thing, So i choose UEFI usb boot but first of all i don't see the line of codes that this guide says and when i get to clover and choose boot osx from usb it get stuck in the apple logo and my pc reboots. please help me i've been trying to fix this for the past three days

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thank you RehabMan! It solved the issue. :)

I will try this later and leave a feedback. Thanks!
can you please send me the stuff that you made since I'm confused and each time I attempt to hackintosh this laptop I will need to switch the SSD in.

All I need the EFI folder you made and settings, Kext you used

My laptop's GL552VW, USB 3.0 not working on port 3.0, but port 2.0 working and have freezes when click right mouse

My laptop's GL552VW, USB 3.0 not working on port 3.0, but port 2.0 working and have freezes when click right mouse

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hi ! Rehabman. All here, please help me !

Attachments

• Asus GL552 VW.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 148
Thanks ! RehabMan. But, why I was freezes. Maybe due to Graphics Skylake or I don't patch SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back