Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Lenovo Z50-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey RehabMan,

Let me introduce myself, I am Darryl, an 18 year old student from Malaysia. I have a favour that I would like to ask of you. I have a Lenovo Z50-70 with me that I would like to turn it into a Hackintosh. I have completed the installation of Yosemite. Currently, I have to install the kexts for making my laptop run with the hardware.

I have read some of your posts on this forum thread. It's just that there are too many posts to read through on this thread and I want to have my laptop up and running as I have to get my assignments done before the weekend and I require portability of a laptop. My macbook recently died on me and I really do prefer to have my work done with OS X.

I really wouldn't want to bother you and take your time off for me as you have already done so by posting in this thread, but I would be really grateful if you could provide a rough (summarised) guide for me to install the kexts for my laptop.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you :)

Sincerely,
Darryl.

Hey RehabMan,

Let me introduce myself, I am Darryl, an 18 year old student from Malaysia. I have a favour that I would like to ask of you. I have a Lenovo Z50-70 with me that I would like to turn it into a Hackintosh. I have completed the installation of Yosemite. Currently, I have to install the kexts for making my laptop run with the hardware.

I have read some of your posts on this forum thread. It's just that there are too many posts to read through on this thread and I want to have my laptop up and running as I have to get my assignments done before the weekend and I require portability of a laptop. My macbook recently died on me and I really do prefer to have my work done with OS X.

I really wouldn't want to bother you and take your time off for me as you have already done so by posting in this thread, but I would be really grateful if you could provide a rough (summarised) guide for me to install the kexts for my laptop.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you :)

Sincerely,
Darryl.

Most installation tasks are covered in the FAQ.

Start with the Clover guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Finish through the various topics in the FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi, I have same laptop like yours, can you please share you config.plist ? I am facing graphics and audio problem.

Hello

I am trying to get the brightness keys working but no matter what I am not getting the keys working and also no brightness slider in preference pane. Can you please look what the problems is. I have patched all SSDT and everything is working except the Brightness control. Even I have disabled the NVIDIA GPU completely. I've tried for days to get it working don't know what the problem is.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-26 at 21.01.47.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-26 at 21.01.47.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 152
Hello

I am trying to get the brightness keys working but no matter what I am not getting the keys working and also no brightness slider in preference pane. Can you please look what the problems is. I have patched all SSDT and everything is working except the Brightness control. Even I have disabled the NVIDIA GPU completely. I've tried for days to get it working don't know what the problem is.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...ching-dsdt-ssdt-laptop-backlight-control.html

Thnx Rehabman it works now... the patch in SSDT 3 was not working so i had to manually type the code...

Thanks RehabMan.... I am almost done with my mackintosh and nearly everything is working so I don't want to start again from the beginning..... I looked at the forum and it says to have patched the HDMI audio which is the only6 issue I am facing right now.... I have also read all the conversations between you and Simone..... Can you tell me how can I make the HDMI Audio work for Intel series.... can't get it working even with config.plist and DSDT patches.....

Thanks RehabMan.... I am almost done with my mackintosh and nearly everything is working so I don't want to start again from the beginning..... I looked at the forum and it says to have patched the HDMI audio which is the only6 issue I am facing right now.... I have also read all the conversations between you and Simone..... Can you tell me how can I make the HDMI Audio work for Intel series.... can't get it working even with config.plist and DSDT patches.....

You should follow the guide I linked. The techniques it uses are quite good, every advanced (I helped substantially) and therefore the result quite good. Should take less than an hour.

It will take you less time to follow the guide than (as a novice) to figure out HDMI audio without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back